Quantity on Hand: 9999999999
Secure Online Ordering
Available online and for pickup at the store.
This course is a 2-hour long seminar taught by a certified NRA instructor. This course is for adults and children who want to learn more about firearms and safety when handling firearms. The goal of this course is to highlight the basic knowledge, skills and attitudes for safe firearm handling. This course is made for new gun owners. This course allows individuals to gain knowledge of safe gun handling, practice the proper precautions to take at the range and understand the fundamentals of owning a firearm. The course will cover a variety of different topics including:
• Gun Safety.
• Gun Storage.
• Demonstration of pistol, rifle and shotgun cleaning.
• Types of firerams and components of firearms.
• Magazine maintenance and loading of magazines.
• Identification of proper ammunition for all firearms.
• Sight alignment and sight picture.
• Range etiquette and precautions
• The essentials needed in any gun range.
This course does NOT include going to the range. Please ask your instructor for details for going to the range.